The rates fluctuate with the season and are affected by Key West’s various holidays and special events.
Our winter months from Christmas until May are considered High Season. Our late summer and early fall months would be considered Low Season with shoulder seasons in between.
In general we require a 2 night minimum stay over weekends, sometimes longer for specific holidays and special events.
Rates quoted do not include tax which is presently 12.5%.
By clicking the link below you can view up to date availability and rates including any specials we may be offering for your specific travel dates for our different room categories. You may also continue to make your online reservation.
While you may find us on other websites, these third party sites do not always have access to all our inventory, so for the most up to date information and rate information we always suggest reserving directly using the link below or calling us at 1-800-848-1317.
- Rooms and rates quoted are double occupancy unless otherwise stated, and do not include tax presently 12.5%.
- Young adults ages 18 or over are welcome when traveling with and supervised by their parents. You must otherwise be over age 21 to register with us and over age 25 during the spring break months of February and March. We are not able to accommodate children or young adults under the age of 18.
- Fire regulations do not allow more than 2 persons (2 heartbeats) in our Queen and King rooms. For this reason we do not offer additional beds or rollaway beds. We do offer the Queen Twin rooms for up to 3 people and the double Queen room for up to 4 people maximum.
- While we love animals we are not equipped to accommodate them, so please make arrangements for your pets before traveling to avoid disappointment.
- The rate includes complimentary continental breakfast buffet each morning. Breakfast is served buffet style on our front porch between 8:30am - 10:30am.
- Our rooms are all non-smoking, however, smoking on the outside porch areas is permitted.
- Check in time is 3:00pm, check out time is 11:00am. If the room is ready earlier we will be happy to accommodate an earlier check in. We cannot however guarantee this. Our office hours are 8:30am – 6:30pm. If you are arriving after this time, you will be provided with late arrival instructions when you make your reservation. This information will also be provided on your confirmation e-mail.
- Name address and valid credit card number are required in order to make reservations. A one night deposit will be charged on reserving. Special deposit policies apply for Fantasy Fest and New Year.
- Our Standard cancellation policy is 7 days prior to arrival. For reservations cancelled inside 7 days a one night penalty will occur. Cancellation policies for holidays, and special events such as fantasy fest, Christmas and New Year may be longer.
- A minimum stay of three to five nights may be required for Holidays and Special Events.
- In order to preserve the ambience we strive to provide for all our guests, we accept group bookings of up to 4 rooms maximum traveling together. Larger groups must be booked directly with the property, and additional restrictions may apply. Circumventing our group booking policy online may result in cancellation of your reservations.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and cash.
Parking in Key West, especially in Old Town is limited and can be expensive. Due to our excellent Duval Street location, a car is not necessary while you are here. If you are able to turn in your rental car for the days that you are staying on Key West, renting it just One-Way, it may save you money.
Otherwise Duval Gardens offers limited onsite parking for $20.00 per day on a strictly first come first serve basis for compact cars only. We have just a few spots and they are not guaranteed. We are unable to accommodate trucks and oversized vehicles in our parking.
If you should arrive and our onsite parking is already full, we will be happy to direct you to find free nearby on street parking. Should you wish the convenience of parking on Duval Street, there is metered parking and the cost is presently $2.00 per hour 8:00 am to Midnight, free from Midnight until 8:00 am.
Whatever parking arrangements you should choose, there is a loading zone directly in front of the property for check in and unloading of your luggage.
Key West Florida Bed and Breakfast
1012 Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
Key West Florida Bed and Breakfast - Duval Gardens Rooms and Rates - Make a Reservation - Specials and Discounts - Key West Events Key West Weddings-Honeymoon in Key West - Map of Key West - Other Properties in Key West Key West and Duval Street Attractions - Contact Duval Gardens - Read Reviews of Duval Gardens
Copyright Duval Gardens. All rights reserved. Internet marketing by FloridaKeys.com.